Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement Between the Customer (Customer) and 24h:
This Web site is offered to you, the customer ("You"), by 24h. ("Us", "We", "24h") conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained in this agreement ("Agreement"). Your use of this Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
2. Validity of and Payment for Orders:
When a customer submits an order to 24h's web site, the order is considered valid upon submission. Once your order is submitted to 24h, we will be responsible for delivering your order in a timely manner. The customer is responsible for immediate payment in full when the product is delivered. Customer is responsible for payment of all goods and services Customer orders, including the cost of any and all additional items Customer adds to the Customer's order. In the event the Customer fails to timely pay for the additional goods and/or services, 24h reserves the right to pursue the Customer by any and all legal means to collect on amounts due and owing.
3. Transmission of Order to Restaurant:
24h will be responsible for transmitting orders placed on our site to restaurants in a timely manner after submission. 24h is not responsible for any delay in transmission of such order due to failures of telecommunications media utilized by 24h or by restaurants. Customer acknowledges that delays may occur in transmission of any 24h order and agrees to hold 24h and its employees and agents harmless as stated in paragraph 9 below.
4. Copyright and Trademark Notices:
Web site text, illustrations, design, selection, arrangement, and underlying technology, including magnetic translation and digital conversion are © 2011 24h Web site content, design, and underlying technology are proprietary to 24h and are also protected by relevant intellectual property laws, including trademark, trade secret, trade dress and other applicable law. Permission is granted to make a single electronic copy for the purpose of viewing the materials on this Web site by means of computer, and to print single hard copies of screen prints solely for personal use and reference. Any other copying, printing, modification, forwarding, or other use of these materials, whether or not commercial in nature, is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of 24h. 24h and 24h.ae is service marks of Mobile Solutions experts LLC. Other trademarks, service marks, trade names, business names and brand names that may be used on this Web site are the property of their respective owners.
5. Restricted Use:
If you are a Customer interested in submitting a purchase request, this Web site is for your personal and noncommercial use or for your commercial use to the extent of ordering services and/or goods for or relating to your business. Customer may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, gather, or compile any information (including customer contact information), software, or services obtained from this Web site without the prior written consent of 24h.
6. Software Available for Download:
Any software that is made available to download or use from this Web site ("Software") is the copyrighted work of 24h and/or its suppliers. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the software ("License Agreement"). You may not install or use any software that is accompanied by or includes a license agreement unless you first agree to the license agreement terms. For any software not accompanied by a license agreement, 24h hereby grants to you a personal, nontransferable license to use the software for viewing and otherwise using this Web site in accordance with these terms, conditions and notices, and for no other purpose. Please note that all software, including without limitation all HTML code, Java code, and Active X controls contained in this Web site, is owned by 24h and/or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and International treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. You acknowledge that the software and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information are subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A. You agree not to export or re-export the software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to U.S.A. export restrictions.
7. Conditions for Use of 24h:
You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this Web site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this Web site under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or any member of your household is true and accurate. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent orders or service requests are prohibited. You agree that the services of this Web site shall be used only to request legitimate price and purchase information for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the services offered by the Web site may result in you being denied access to such services. Overuse means to order or use a service more often than is customarily adequate for a single user, to exceed one's ability to receive services, or to otherwise impede the ability of a service provider to service other customers adequately. Abuse means to place false orders on our Web site, to attempt to tamper with the Web site or to modify any part of the site structure or underlying programming code, to verbally or physically abuse any 24h service provider who renders service, to refuse payment for any valid order submitted to the Web site, and any other forms of abuse to the Web site recognized by local, state and federal laws.
8. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use:
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to 24h that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you will not use this Web site in any way prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
9. Release and Indemnification:
24h should handle any and all disputes between restaurants and Customer directly with that restaurant, or Customer. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more restaurants you release 24h (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold 24h and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to the violation of this contract or use of the Web site.
10. Links to Third-Party Web sites:
This Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than 24h. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference only. 24h does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. 24h's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
11. Right to Refuse Service:
Customers will be notified before any changes/termination, In case Users are found Illegal/or inappropriately accessing the site, 24h will terminate account/access without cause or notice
24H IS ACTING SOLELY TO DELIVER PRODUCTS BETWEEN RESTAURANTS AND CUSTOMERS AND IS NOT ACTING IN ANY OTHER CAPACITY WITH EITHER CUSTOMERS OR RESTAURANTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY PARTNERSHIP, JOINT VENTURE, CO-OWNERSHIP, BROKER OR AGENCY RELATIONSHIP OF ANY KIND WITH ANY CUSTOMER OR RESTAURANT. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT PRIOR TO MAKING ANY BUYING DECISIONS YOU CONSULT PROFESSIONALS AS APPROPRIATE.
13. No Warranty:
24H AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES CONTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. 24H AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, SERVICE PROVIDERABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU."
14. Limit of Liability:
We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our Web site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. IN NO EVENT SHALL 24H AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT, WITH ANY DELAY OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, WITH ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR INTENDED USE, OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF 24H OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
15. Modification of the Web site:
24h (and/or its suppliers) reserves the right in its sole discretion to improve, modify or remove any information or content appearing on the Web site. 24h may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Web site in its sole discretion and without prior notice. If user is found illegal/inappropriately accessing the website, 24h has the right to terminate the account/access without cause or notice.
24h reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered at any time. Modification of this contract will be deemed effective upon publication on the Web site with respect to any Customer actions, communications or transactions occurring after said date. It is your responsibility to check terms and conditions of this Agreement at the time of each use.
This website will be governed by the law of UAE. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, brokerage, or agency relationship exists between you and 24h as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site. 24h's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal processes and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of 24h's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web site or information provided to or gathered by 24h with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and/or Service Provider and 24h with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and 24h with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Use of this Web site constitutes agreement with the terms and conditions described in this document. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
1. Our collection of your delivery information
2. Our use of your delivery information
3. Your use of your and other users’ delivery information
4. Accessing, reviewing and amending your delivery information
5. Third party website links
7. No spam or spoof emails
8. Protecting your delivery information
9. How you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your delivery information
All credit/debit cards’ details or information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Arab Emirates Dirham currency. The country of 24h domicile is United Arab Emirates.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers must be notified about these changes as well as the Payment Gateway Provider (NBAD)
1) As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain delivery information, such as your name, mobile number, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information.
2) You can pay online for your order using your credit card and/or debit card
3) You will need to input the card details into the section of the Site when prompted and confirm your shopping cart from any restaurant that you may be ordering from. We use these details for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders. Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any delivery information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the section of the Site as prompted. Restricting the posting of delivery information on the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft.
4) We will collect transaction information based on your orders using the Site, this transaction information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
5) Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6) We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate delivery information for statistical purposes, such aggregated delivery information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your delivery information
1) We only use your delivery information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the delivery information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with payment processor for fraud screening purposes. All credit card/Debit card payments are processed through secured payment gateway
2) Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your delivery information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your delivery information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your delivery information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3) For all orders of customers to be fulfilled and delivered accurately, the name, address and contact details will be shared as part of the online order. Financial information is not disclosed in these circumstances.
4) Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling you are participating in is displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your delivery information to a third party with your express permission.
5) All customer’s Personal identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties .
6) By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails
Your use of your and other users’ delivery information
1) We cannot guarantee the privacy of your delivery information when you share delivery information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your delivery information with another Site member.
3) You agree to use any delivery information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
4) You acknowledge and agree and you shall use delivery information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your delivery information
1) You can access and review your delivery information in the My Account section of the Site. If your delivery information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your delivery information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
2) Please note that we shall retain your delivery information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
1) Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2) The cookies we use do not reveal any delivery information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
Protecting your delivery information
We take every precaution to safeguard all your delivery information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All delivery information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your delivery information. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters. Never share your username and password with anyone. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions if you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your delivery information, please contact our customer support team.
19. Fees and Refund policy
24h.ae is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between end-user sellers and buyers.
Membership on the Site is free. 24h.ae does not charge any fee for browsing, ordering listed items on the Site from various restaurants that have agreed to accept our online orders and deliver them to you. Customers can recognize the restaurants that accept online orders by looking for the trademark logos of VISA and/or MasterCard. 24h.ae charges transaction fees to all customers when they order online using the credit and/or debit card.
Customers must pay all fees due and payable to 24h.ae after a successful sale of any order online and in the case that a customer does not complete the transaction, they may seek a refund of the relevant transaction fees from 24h.ae by writing to the 24h.ae support team on email@example.com.
24h.ae may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, promotions from restaurants or joint promotions between restaurants and 24h.ae) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
24h.ae accepts payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Arab Emirates Dirham currency. You must pay all fees payable to 24h.ae (and any applicable charges) at the time of ordering your food from 24h.ae with a valid payment method on your shopping cart which is 'Credit Card online'.
In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to 24h.ae, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of 24h.ae under this User Agreement or at law, 24h.ae without liability reserves the right to: issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question. Temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership.
24h.ae also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to 24h.ae
20. Platform for interaction
The Site is only a platform for interaction whereby users may meet and interact with one another for the purpose of the sale and purchase of items. 24h.ae does not buy or sell items. 24h.ae is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site and cannot guarantee that a restaurant will complete a transaction or accept the return of an item or provide any refund for the same. You will not hold 24h.ae responsible for other restaurants’ content, actions, or inactions, or items or Information they list or post.
In particular: 24h.ae is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the restaurants to the customers. The contract for sale of any item shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the restaurants and the customers. At no time shall any right, title or interest over any item vest with 24h.ae nor shall 24h.ae have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such item or the contract between the customers and restaurants. 24h.ae is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of items which are unavailable.
24h.ae is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users. 24h.ae has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items listed on restaurants, the truth or accuracy of restaurants’ content or listings, the ability of restaurants to sell items, or the ability of customers to pay for items. 24h.ae does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to quality, worth or marketability) of the items proposed to be sold or purchased on the Site. In particular, 24h.ae does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items on the Site, nor is 24h.ae a supplier or manufacturer of any items sold by users or purchased by users. 24h.ae does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to legal title, creditworthiness, or identity) of any of its users.
The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. 24h.ae cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that Souq.com is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. However you acknowledge and agree that you may not include links in any user-posted content on the Site. Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and 24h.ae holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
24h.ae accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. 24h.ae excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site. You release and indemnify 24h.ae and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site.
Refunds for any items/orders that are cancelled are done by sending an email request to support team at 24h.ae. Any cancelled orders that are paid by credit and/or debit card results in 24h Loyalty Points of the equal amount being credited to the customer account. If the customer wants the funds to be credited to the credit and/or debit card, a request has to be sent to the support team at 24h.ae and the finance department will credit the total amount to the customer’s credit and/or debit card account. Else, customer can use the 24h Loyalty Points for future orders on the Site.
21. Delivery Policy
24h is an online ordering portal and doesn't deliver order to customers from the restaurants. Since all deliveries are carried out by the restaurants themselves, the delivery time depends on the availability of the drivers at the restaurants. This differs from day-to-day and on restaurants. www.24h.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries